Thursday, June 29, 2023

I love fireflies. I am so thankful that we see many during the summer on our property. Bioluminescence, what an absolutely amazing part of God's creation. I get a 1,000 hugs from 10 million lightning bugs. 

My area of Connecticut has a number of murals. Less than quarter of a mile from my house, there is a mural painted on the side at a railroad bridge commemorating a community activist.

However, this beautiful mural painted on the side of a tall building along the highway just touches my heart. It is titled, "Reawakening Wonder." How beautiful!  What a special way to add beauty to the Hartford Skyline.

Please enjoy this live version of Fireflies by Owl City.  I adore this song. The lyrics are so unusual and evocative. 

https://youtu.be/psuRGfAaju4





No comments:

Post a Comment

  I am so blessed that my Dad and his wife, Pat, are still in my life and so healthy. They have been going to a spot in York, Maine for year...